Friday, October 12, 2007

Whatzit Friday

It's already another Whatzit Friday! I don't know about you guys, but the weeks are just flying by.

So I'm going to be honest with you, I don't know much about this week's object either. It's a bit like the awl of a couple weeks ago, where our records are very very sparse. But, it's a pretty interesting object, and I'd appreciate any insight you might have on it. I'll let you know what my records say early next week.

I apologize for the quality of the images. For these informal pictures, I'm working with a quite old digital camera that only focuses when it wants too - despite my efforts, I could not get an image of the entire object in one frame that wasn't a complete blur.









Whatzit?

1 comment:

Kate said...

I would guess that it's a weaving tool. not sure of the correct name, but the pointed end would be used to lift the warp toothed end could be used to beat down the weft